At Orléans Physiotherapy, your health and well-being is our top priority.
August 26, 2020
We are pleased to announce that the clinic is now open!
Here are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure you are kept safe.
Before entering the clinic all clients must wear a mask.
If you are unwell or have come in contact with anyone who is unwell, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment. We will ask you screening questions before you meet with the therapist.
We will ask you to sanitize your hands before meeting with the therapist.
There will only be two therapists in the clinic who will be treating a maximum of 2 clients an hour. Everyone will be wearing masks. Treatments are in private rooms so you will not have contact with other clients. All the rooms are throughly cleaned after each use (details outlined below).
We are committed to keeping you and your families healthy and strong.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 613-830-3145.
March 10, 2020
We are monitoring recommendations from the health authorities. Presently our doors are closed BUT we are responding to phone calls and emails. We are providing FREE advice to clients in need and providing FREE home exercise programs.
We would like to share some details on the standard daily practices which we have always had at our clinic in addition to extra steps we are taking in light of the virus.
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced at Orléans Physiotherapy include:
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat
Wiping down of all treatment beds and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Our clinic are fully equipped with hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer
Cleaning high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
Additional steps we are taking now include:
- Additional training to our staff on increased sanitization/hand hygiene recommendations
- Advising our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have travelled by air in the last 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all items listed above
- Monitoring information from our health authorities to adjust our plan based on recommendations
We know that the COVID-19 virus can be alarming and a bit scary. At Orléans Physiotherapy, we see this as a partnership journey with you as we make it a priority to take care of each other.
The steps that we have put in place are due both to our love for our patients but also for our great staff who are here for our patients.
We can all play a role in this joint battle with the virus.
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Wash their hands prior to entering our facility and use hand sanitizer in our lobby
- Reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell, have travelled by air in the previous 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
Here are some tips that we can all follow in our daily lives:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (for at least 20 seconds). Alcohol based hand sanitizer is a good option if soap and warm water is not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Regularly clean high touch objects and surfaces
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you feel sick, stay home and avoid public spaces
At Orléans Physiotherapy, the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with our patients to create a healthy and sanitary environment.
The team @ Orléans Physiotherapy